We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Quick and easy recipes are the solution for many working parents, who have little time to prepare dinner for their children. An alternative can be these artichokes with ham and hard boiled egg, a quick and very healthy recipe.
Artichokes contain very important nutrients for growth such as vitamin A or B6, calcium, phosphorus ... it is also very suitable for the prevention of childhood obesity and to strengthen the immune system. It is a vegetable with a lot of fiber, which favors children with constipation problems.
- 4 artichokes
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- 200 gr of smoked ham in pieces
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Guiainfantil.com teaches us, step by step, how to make this delicious and simple recipe, which you can finish in just 15 minutes.
1. Remove outer leaves and stems from artichokes. Cut the artichokes into quarters and put them in a bowl with water and a splash of lemon.
2. Put a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt over high heat. When it comes to a boil, add the chopped artichokes. Cook them for about 10 minutes, until they are tender. Take out the artichokes and drain them.
3. Add a splash of oil to the pan. When hot, add the onion into pieces and the finely chopped garlic clove. When they brown, add the serrano ham in pieces and heat it for a few minutes. Add the artichokes. Stir carefully.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste, with a pinch of parsley. Sauté for a couple of minutes, remove and serve the artichokes.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Artichokes with ham, a quick and healthy recipe for children, in the category of Vegetables - vegetables on site.