We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Guiainfantil.com We bring you a traditional recipe with which Colombians enjoy all the December festivities: Novena de Aguinaldos, Christmas and New Year's Eve.
These crispy Colombian donuts They accompany the meals of family gatherings, although they are so popular that they are also consumed the rest of the year, especially at breakfast.
- 200 gr of ground coastal cheese
- 145 gr of cornstarch or cornstarch
- 85 gr of tapioca or cassava flour
- 75 gr of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 butter spoons
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Oil for frying
- Tips: instead of the coastal cheese you can also use fresh cheese or feta cheese
On our site we tell you the ingredients you need as well as we teach you how to prepare this delicacy, step by step. You dare?
1. Mix the ground cheese with the cornstarch, tapioca and sugar, leaving a hole in the middle to add the eggs
2. Add the eggs to the mixture and knead.
3. Add salt and butter to the mixture and knead again.
4. Add the baking powder and continue kneading.
5. Take portions of the dough and give them a round shape, with the help of your hands.
6. Put plenty of oil to heat to 175 degrees Celsius or 325 degrees Fahrenheit. You can check if the oil is hot by tossing a ball of dough; if it sinks, the oil is not ready yet.
7. Fry the fritters in the hot oil. They will float and spin.
8. After approximately 20 minutes, remove them when they are golden brown and let them drain on absorbent paper.
It is recommended to eat them quickly when they are still crisp. Merry Christmas!
Antioquia custard. Colombian Natilla recipe to sweeten Christmas. our site brings us Colombian desserts for Christmas Eve. Custard to share at Christmas with the children and the whole family. Colombian desserts for Christmas. Homemade sweet recipes for Christmas dinner.
Brevas with arequipe. Recipe of figs with arequipe, cajeta, dulce de leche or white manjar. our site brings us a recipe for a Christmas dessert. Sweets, desserts and gastronomy at Christmas. Colombian cuisine for Christmas Eve.
Christmas flakes. Homemade recipe for flakes or puff pastry to sweeten Christmas dinner. Flakes or puff pastry for dessert on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve parties. our site teaches us to make one of the most traditional desserts in Colombia, with a recipe from the grandmothers.
You can read more articles similar to Colombian donuts. Christmas recipe for kids, in the category of Colombian Recipes on site.